We're all looking for new skills and learning that can boost us into the next stage of our careers. But did you know, as TAFE teachers, using Studiosity in your pedagogy can help you transition from one job to the next?
If you're a TAFE teacher looking for the next role, keep an eye on these Institutes that we have welcomed into our network.
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Goulburn Ovens Institute of TAFE
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- Melbourne Polytechnic (NMIT)
- North Coast TAFE
- Northern Sydney Institute
- Riverina Institute TAFE
- TAFE NOW
- TAFE NSW Hunter Institute
- TAFE NSW Online
- TAFE NSW Sydney Institute
- TAFE NSW Western Institute
- TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- TAFE South Western Sydney Institute (SWSi)
As progressive VET Institutes, they now all have Studiosity access for students.
Therefore, with Studiosity training under your belt and with your experience using it as part of the pedagogy, you'll have a more successful introduction and better learning outcomes for your students as soon as you start your new role.
Plus, with more TAFEs providing access to students, you're in for a smoother transition at even more Institutes around the country.
Use your training with Studiosity, wherever you go
For now, want to brush up? TAFE teachers can visit: studiosity.com/partners/resources for the latest information and resources for your students.