Criteria and decisions
Show that you have advanced understanding of best practice and impact of Academic Integrity within the sector, in the 2021 Jan-Dec calendar year.
To apply you must meet the following criteria.
1. You are:
A current academic or professional staff member;
A currently enrolled student (Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate)
A group. (A research group, organisation, student union)
2. You are an Australian or New Zealand resident.
Nominations might address, but are not limited to: Interventions for assessment; Student performance; Behaviours; Student union plan; Communications plan; Cultural change in students and staff.
- The final decision will be made by members of Studiosity’s Academic Advisory Board: Prof Juydth Sachs; Prof Sally Kift; Prof John Rosenberg; Prof Chris Tisdell; Geoff Kinkade; and, with Chair Jack Goodman.
- The prize winner will be contacted in June.
- Past prize recipients will not be considered if they received the prize in the prior calendar year. Past recipients can nominate others, if they are not involved in the team or project.
- If the nomination is being submitted by a team, submit one application only.
- Nominations are subject to further enquiry by the panel. For example, the panel may make further enquiry into the application, and may ask for more detail from referees.
- The decision will be based on the quality of the nomination, strength of evidence, and referee reports.
- The panel’s decision is final.