Criteria and decisions
1. See the eligibility criteria (pdf).
2. Complete the nomination form (pdf) and submit it on this page.
With appreciation to members of the October 2020 Academic Integrity panel, Prof Jane den Hollander AO, Dr Guy Curtis, Greg Simmons, Stephen Erskine, and Prof Judyth Sachs who helped give this critical conversation and Tracey’s work continued momentum.
- The final decision will be made by members of Studiosity’s Academic Advisory Board: Prof Juydth Sachs; Prof Sally Kift; Prof John Rosenberg; Prof Chris Tisdell; Geoff Kinkade; and, with Chair Jack Goodman.
- The prize winner will be contacted by 21 May. The prize will be announced publicly 3 June.
- If the application is being submitted by a team, submit one application only.
- Applications are subject to further enquiry by the panel. For example, the panel may make further enquiry into the application, and may ask for more detail from referees.
- The decision will be based on the quality of the nomination, strength of evidence, and referee reports.
- The panel’s decision is final.